.

PHOTO GALLERY

Hatyai
Phillipine
Kota Kinabalu
AUSTRALIA

CRAFTS - All Items shown here are hand crafted

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Belly dance costume

Oh boy, the last input was probably 3 weeks ago. So much to say and share but 24 hrs a day doesn't seems to help much with so much on hand. The month of September was really a challenging month. The cement craft turned out very well. Shown them to quite a few people and they were rather impressed even those in the landscaping industry. The showed interest and asked for quotation.

The most challenging and satisfying of all is the stitching of the dance costume. One day our dance teacher brought a piece to our class. She was encouraging the students to make one for the up and coming gathering. The piece was so beautiful. I then told myself that I would also like to stitch one of those for myself. I am not sure if I am going to use it for the student nite but in any way it would be something beautiful to possess especially I am taking up the dance. I am sure every belly dancer would like to own one of those if not because of the price or time taken to stitch one. The stitching involves a lot of patience. I've put in about 60 hrs over the last 3 weeks. Still about 15% more to completion. The sight of the beautiful piece gave me pure satisfaction.