.

PHOTO GALLERY

Hatyai
Phillipine
Kota Kinabalu
AUSTRALIA

CRAFTS - All Items shown here are hand crafted

Thursday, September 13, 2007

About plant It’s a great day today. Everything on schedule. 9.30 am and I am already done at the gym. My son showed me the thumb after his first mouthful of pasta at 11.30 am. The best is I’ve already prepared Garfield’s favourite food (guess what that is) for our dinner and also two extra trays for the freezer.


Just before I took my seat in front of the computer, I was admiring some flowering plants (Portulaca or Japanese Rose) which I planted 2 months ago. A very easy to manage and maintenance free plant. Wow ! the blooms are just fantastic and colorful. All these while I thought I was just hopeless when it comes to gardening. Either the plant just died or looked half dead (except of money plant – even

these gave up on me at times). However, everything changed two weeks after I started planting the Portulaca. A few buds started appearing and I began paying more attention to other plants as well. More diligent in watering and giving fertilizers for growth and flowers. One and a half months now, I can really see the difference in all the plants. SATISFACTION – all that I can say. I now strongly believe that all living things need love and attention to grow and to be healthy. By the way just for your information, I plucked the Portulaca at the workshop I sent my car to for repair work. Just got 3 stalks of about 4-5 inches. Had actually wanted to take more but on second thought felt it was not a nice thing to do. So just settled with one color each.