.

PHOTO GALLERY

Hatyai
Phillipine
Kota Kinabalu
AUSTRALIA

CRAFTS - All Items shown here are hand crafted

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Homemaker
Who says homemaker leads a boring life? Come on all you ladies out there. Whether you've been working all your life and now contemplating to quit or through your life always been a homemaker. View life in a different perspective. It is worth the while to make the change.

Creating a blog is something that I've been wanting to do for a long time but somehow it always remains as a "tomorrow" project. As a matter of fact, today is the most unlikely day that I would sit in front of the computer and start on it because my mind is all set on the making of a dance costume.



This morning, I was all excited and my mind scanning through designs and colors I could imagine for the costume I am going to start on - something which I've never embarked on. In fact, I was the first customer who walked into the shop to get all the stuff I need for the costume. However, mid way through the preparation of lunch the "blog issue" just appeared before me like a big banner. The thought of sharing and exchanging ideas with other souls out there is just as interesting as any other activities I've involved in.

I never realised my "gift" until I quit my job of 19 years. The "gift" I am refering to is a gift from God - creativity. Be it in craft or food or ideas. The knowledge of this "gift" brings forth new dimension in my life as a homemaker. Activities like baking and cooking, craft work, from fine (like glass/mirror painting) to rough - like cement craft. All these activities gives a lot of satisfaction. It helps me to relax. And the most beautiful part is all the materials or ingredients used are paid off by the product eventually.